ROLLINS SCHOLARSHIP PACKET
FLORIDA EXECUTIVE WOMEN
$3,000 Undergraduate Scholarship Application
FEW is comprised of executive women interested in social, community and business issues and funding scholarships for deserving women.
FEW is committed to diversity.
FEW will award a $3,000 scholarship to a junior or senior level female student who is a full-time resident of Orange, Seminole, Brevard, Lake, Volusia or Osceola County. The scholarship recipient must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, and a financial need of at least $3,000. FEW plans to award four (4) scholarships in the amount of $3,000 each – one (1) each to a student of University of Central Florida, Hamilton Holt School of Rollins College, Valencia College, and Seminole State College of Florida. Note: The scholarship recipient must be a student of one of these schools. If the recipient transfers from the school to which the scholarship is given, it will not transfer with the student.
Applicants must adhere to the following guidelines in submitting an application for consideration by the FEW Scholarship Committee:
1. All applicable items in this packet must be typewritten.
2. Complete the application which includes:
a. Section I: Personal Information/Financial Need Verification
b. Section IA: Financial Need Verification [have the Director of Financial Aid (or official substitute) complete the bottom of this section].
c. Section II: Essay – Career Goals and Future Plans
3. Obtain three (3) recommendations. At least one recommendation must be from a person familiar with your academic achievements, such as a professor or faculty advisor; and at least one recommendation must be from a person familiar with other notable achievements that you have made. Recommendations from other students or family members will not be considered.
Send the recommendation form to the individuals who have agreed to recommend you, using the separate link for the recommendation. The completed recommendation forms will be submitted directly to the school by the person making the recommendation, and will not be a part of the packet that you submit. We suggest that you follow up to verify that the recommendations are submitted on time. Reference letters may be verified.
4. Obtain an official transcript(s) from college(s) attended and enclose with application.
5. Place the completed items and official transcript(s) in ONE large envelope and return to: Peggy Smith-Clayman, Director of Special Projects, Office of the Dean Hamilton Holt School, 1000 Holt Avenue / Campus Box 2798, Winter Park, Florida 32789. Applications must be postmarked or delivered by April 23, 2021. Incomplete packets will not be considered.
DOWNLOAD FORMS BELOW
Please note: Adobe Reader (or comparable software) is necessary to open these forms. This software can be downloaded for free by visiting the Adobe website.
Click on each link and save the PDF file to your computer. You may type directly into this form.
ENTIRE APPLICATION PACKET:
Click here to view the scholarship application packet
Click here to view the scholarship application
Click here to view the recommendation form